Your experience with an audiologist can be easy if you know what to expect.
Treatment begins with a Comprehensive Hearing Test including your medical history, your current hearing problem, hearing ability and video otoscope of your ear drums.
The Results Are In!
Based on your test results, we’ll determine the next step that could be hearing aids, more testing, a referral to another specialist, earwax management or tinnitus evaluation.
Your audiologist will discuss your hearing evaluation and treatment options with you. If hearing aids are prescribed, we have a wide variety of options in stock. You can even get a 30-day trial to make sure it’s the right one for you!
Happily Ever After.
We offer no interest financing, check to see if your benefits cover your hearing aid and provide free service and supplies for the first year!
But Wait…There’s More!
– If for some reason your hearing aids need to be sent in for repair or maintenance, we can offer you a pair of loaner hearing aids.
– We offer a discount to our patients who purchase their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pair of hearing aids from us.
– The best compliment we could receive from our patients is referring a friend or family member to our office. We offer a gift for every referral you send our way.
– If you wish, we can send an extensive report to your physician about your hearing health care.
– Our office team is a family. We have been here for 30 years and we will be here for at least 30 more!
– We offer our patients free batteries on their birthday…. Free batteries forever if you are older than 100!!
– Free amplified phone to any patient who is interested!
– We NEVER want to hear a story of a hearing aid sitting in a drawer. We will call you at least once a year to make sure everything is going smoothly. We also send reminders on warranty renewals.
– Trained professionals who can help further if you have a medical issue to monitor.
– Problem with your hearing aid? Just let us know.